Rampart Range Resort, a Woodland Park, Colorado bed and breakfast, does not offer any handicap accessible accommodations since the establishment is located within a facility that contains not more than five rooms for rent or hire and that is occupied by the proprietor of the establishment as the residence of the proprietor. (5 U.S.C. 301; 28 U.S.C. 509, 510; 42 U.S.C. 12186(b). § 36.104 Definitions). However, we are committed to doing whatever we reasonably can to make our property accessible, therefore we have added the following accessible features:
- There are no stairs from the parking areas to the guest suites, however there are low thresholds at the entrance doorways.
- The Inn is two levels with the dining areas on the main floor. Access up and down is by a stairway, there is no elevator. There is a driveway from the lower level parking area to the main entrance that, by car, would allow access to the main level including the dining areas.
- All toilets in guest suites are ADA compliant for height; however, not all separate commode areas can facilitate a wheelchair.
- All guest suites have walk-in showers with a 4-inch threshold. They have bench seating but no grab bars.
- All flooring is hard surface.