Here at Rampart Range Resort our goal is to always maintain a happy, healthy and safe environment for our guests as well as ourselves. We monitor national, state and local recommendations for keeping our home clean and sanitized while striving to provide the most impeccable service possible during this time of the novel coronavirus.
- Our 12,000 sq.ft.home and 4 acre property allow guests staying in our five suites comfort, plentiful spacious areas for privacy and easily provides for appropriate social distancing.
- Guest suites along with six+ other locations are available for washing and sanitizing your hands. Also, for now, we are huge fans of wearing our favorite face masks when in our common areas and practice social distancing. We request that you do as well.
- Because we live on-site, we take special precautions to keep everyone safe by taking our temperatures twice a day, using hospital grade disinfectant and viruside to keep rooms, baths and shared areas sparkling clean and sanitized and we pay special additional attention to high touch surfaces throughout our beautiful home.
- If you’re not feeling well, have a temperature of 100.4 or higher or have recently traveled out of the country, please stay home, get well and take care of yourself! We’ll see you when you’re feeling better.
- Your stay will be at 8500ft where the air is thin and dry so please remember to drink lots of water and apply plenty of sunscreen!
- Our special surroundings provide homes to many species of wildlife such as mule deer, bunnies, humming birds,squirrels, chipmunks, fox and even black bear! Enjoy looking and taking pictures, but please don’t touch or feed our resident wildlife!
We are dedicated to ensuring that you have a happy, healthy and safe stay with us at Rampart Range Resort.
Kit & Chris Abrams Resident Owner/Operators